News & Events
Five courses, distributed as follows, are required.
- Students must take REL 99 (Theory and Method in Study of Religion.)
We recommend that students take at least two other courses in religion prior to
enrolling in this course.
- Diversity requirement (three courses): Students should have
exposure to at least three different religious traditions. This may be accomplished
through classes in which three different traditions are taught, or through three courses,
each focused on a different religious tradition, or through some combination thereof.
The adviser and the chair of the Department of Religion must approve the courses taken
to fulfill this requirement.
- One other course numbered above 100. This course may not be
counted as one of the three courses of the above requirement.
- No more than two course credits used toward the minor may be used toward foundation,
distribution, major, or other minor requirements.
- If you have more than one major, please see Bulletin for rules on double-counting courses.
|© 2021 Tufts University | Privacy