Resources to Support the Internship Search Process
Community Health department resources
At the Department of Community Health, we have a number of
resources to assist with your search:
- Internship Database: CH students may review the database of
previous internship sites. The database, located in the CH main
office (and not available remotely), contains information on past
CH internships sorted by a variety of categories and locations.
You can print out an information sheet on each site that interests you.
Make several choices which best match your professional and personal
interests and needs.
- Internship Binder: Next to the database,
we have a binder of position descriptions from supervisors.
- Read your emails: The CH Department sends
out weekly updates which include recent position descriptions.
- Contact Pamela: If you need more guidance,
you may meet with Pamela Schoenberg Reider, Internship Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Tufts Career Center
Visit the Career Center in Dowling Hall to identify your career goals and gain
the skills, resources, contacts, and tools necessary to achieve them. Whether
you are deciding on a major or career, looking for an internship or job, or
considering graduate school, they can help. Additionally, the Career Center
has internship and job listings.
has ongoing events, panels, drop-in hours as well as online
Some useful websites
- Speak to fellow CH students who have completed their internships
- Attend our panels and meetings related to internships
- Reach out to family or friends for connections
- Do independent research to identify interesting contacts or sites
- Consult with CH faculty or advisors