Spring 1999 Meeting Topics
If you have any suggestions, or if other issues need
to be addressed, our schedule is flexible!
- Jan. 25 - Activism, Just a Part of Life, or Apathy
- Feb. 1 - Monogamy, Polyamory, and You
- Feb. 8 - Rainbow House: Segregation or Community Living
- Feb. 15 (President's Day, no classes) - Religion, Spirituality, and
- Feb. 22 - What Is a Virgin? What Counts as Sex?
- Mar. 1 - A Discussion on Body Image
- Mar. 8 - Bring a Friend Meeting
- Mar. 15 - Transgender: What Do We Have To Offer and Learn?
- Mar. 22 - NO MEETING, Spring Break!
- Mar. 29 - Feminism and Sexuality
- April 5 - What is the Role of TTLGBC/Officer Elections
- April 12 - Life After College: Facing the Real World
- April 19 - AIDS: How Do We Cope?
- April 26 - Pornography and the Queer Community
- May 5 - Saying goodbyes, party, end-of-year feedback
Last updated January 25, 1999. Contact Carl
Sciortino for more information.