Tufts College Experience
Get a taste of life at Tufts University! This residential program is designed to mirror the undergraduate experience, allowing highly motivated students to select their own course schedule. This program mixes college-level study (for credit!) with college tours, fun activities, and the opportunity to make lifelong friends.
July 1 – August 10, Medford / Somerville Campus
Students spend two weeks intensively studying their favorite subject at Tufts University, making new friends, and exploring our campuses and Boston. These programs combine the rigor and intensity of Tufts-level course work with the fun of summer learning. Choose from:
- International Relations (July 22 – August 3, Residential, for Credit)
- Leadership for Social Change (July 8 – 20, Residential)
- SMFA Studio Art (July 9 - 20 or July 30 - August 10, each with optional 3rd week, Commuter)
Expect new programs in computer science, engineering, premed, and more coming in 2019.
Summer Session for High Schoolers
Students looking for individual courses throughout the summer are welcome to register for our Summer Session for High Schoolers program. Our offerings include on-campus and online options, most for credit. This program is open only to students who can commute to Tufts campus. Tufts College Experience is the residential version of this program.
- College-level courses designed for high school students
- Undergraduate courses in a variety of subjects
- Studio art workshops
- College prep workshops (e.g., College Prep 101, SAT Prep, Admissions Essay writing)
Course dates and locations vary.
Interested in learning more about Tufts’ Pre-College Programs?
We are here to help you every step of the way. Contact us today to start exploring!
Programs offered July – August.
Additional courses and workshops
running throughout the summer!
Application deadline is May 1, 2018.