Undergraduate Program |
Graduate Program |
Forms & Resources
2003-2004 Diversity Science Series
Unless otherwise indicated, talks take place in first-floor conference
room of the Department of Psychology, 490 Boston Avenue, Medford, MA
- Dr. John Dovidio, Professor of Psychology and
Provost, Colgate University
Can't We All Just Get Along? The Consequences of Contemporary
Thursday 2/26, 7:00 p.m., Crane Room, Paige Hall
Introduced by Jamshed Bharucha,
Provost and Senior Vice President, Tufts University
- Dr. Judith Hall, Professor of Psychology,
Gender, Non-verbal Behavior, and Dominance: 30 Years of Research
Friday 3/12, 4:00 p.m.
- Dr. Victoria Plaut, Assistant Professor of
Psychology, College of the Holy Cross
Models of Diversity and the Dilemma of Difference
Thursday 3/18, 3:00 p.m.
- Dr. Virginia Kwan, Assistant Professor of Psychology,
Culture, Diversity, and the Self
Thursday 4/1, 3:00 p.m.
- Dr. Linda Tropp, Assistant Professor of Psychology,
Intergroup Contact among Members of Minority and Majority Status
Friday 4/23, 3:00 p.m.
- Dr. Steven Fein, Professor of Psychology, Williams
Stereotyping and Prejudice in Context: Self-Image Motives and
Thursday 4/29, 3:00 p.m.
Back to Colloquium Series page.
|© 2017 Tufts University | Privacy