Guidelines for Lab Use |
Guidelines for Lab Use
Hours of Operation and Access
- The curriculum lab is open to use for all students, faculty, and staff
during regular Eliot-Pearson hours.
- When a class is in session, we ask that you refrain from using the
- The curriculum lab is also used for meetings and events. You can feel
free to use the lab quietly during those times.
Borrowing Books and Teaching Materials
- In order to check out books or materials you must fill out the sheet
in the Curriculum Lab Sign-Out Book.
- You can check out books from the circulating collections for up to two weeks. Please limit the number of books you
borrow and return them on time, being aware that others may need to use
- The Curriculum Lab has a growing collection of
teaching materials available for short-term loan.
For example, puppets corresponding to children's
literature, sets of magnifying glasses, Unifix cubes
and music CDs, are available in the Literacy,
Science, Math and Music & Movement areas
respectively. Many materials from our Art/Workshop
are also available for loan. You can borrow teaching
materials/manipulatives from our circulating
collections for up to two weeks. We invite you to
explore these resources in the lab.
- The curriculum lab bulletin boards are available for departmental use.
Please contact the curriculum lab director or assistants if you would
like to display documentation of children's work or showcase your own
Reservations and Special Events
If you would like to reserve the curriculum lab for a meeting or event,
please speak with Debbie McGreevey at the front desk. You can
or call the front desk at (617) 627-3355.
|© 2019 Tufts University |