Freshmen Info Class 2019
|PERSONALIZED PERFORMANCE PROGRAM
Fitness Center Policies
Staff will be on duty when the Fitness Center is open to enforce
fitness center policies and oversee the proper use of the equipment.
- Fitness Center patrons will check-in at the service desk upon
entering the Fitness Center. Please leave ID at the service desk.
- Athletic attire is required when using the Fitness Center
(sneakers, shorts or sweats and shirts must be worn at all times)
- Book bags are not allowed in the exercise areas. Please use
either the locker rooms or the temporary storage area provided.
- Slamming or dropping weight stacks or free weights is
- All weights and dumbbells must be returned to the proper rack
- Do not remove weight pins from machines.
- No equipment will be allowed to leave the Fitness Center at any
- No personal stereos are allowed in the Fitness Center. Hand held
personal stereos with headphones are acceptable.
- If you need assistance with the proper use of a machine please
do not hesitate to ask the Fitness Staff.
- Weight lifting belts are recommended in the Free Weight areas.
- During peak usage, a time limit will be enforced on the
- Failure to follow this policy will result in the suspension of
Fitness Center privileges.
Back to Personalized Performance Program main page