Tufts University  |  School of Arts and Sciences  |  Find People  | 

Study Abroad

Non-Tufts Program

Requirements for Credit Transfer Requests for Chinese language course If you plan to take a Chinese language course outside of Tufts in a non-Tufts Program and you would like to request a credit transfer for that course, you should get pre-approval from the Chinese Program by submitting on SIS an online credit transfer request to the Chinese Program under Chinese Language Courses.

I. Provide all the information according to the online Transfer of Credit Request Form, including:

  1. When the course will be taken
  2. Program/University where the course will be taken
  3. Name/title of the course
  4. Course number
  5. Official course description URL

II. Provide the following information in the section Student Comments regarding this request:

  1. Duration of the course: starting and ending dates
  2. Number of instruction hours per week for the course
  3. Textbook titles
  4. Chapters covered
  5. All the Chinese language courses completed at Tufts before taking this course

III. If any of the above is missing or the items provided do not contain adequate information, you will need to schedule an appointment with Dr. Mingquan Wang to present the following additional information:

  1. Syllabus
  2. Textbooks
  3. Assignments
  4. Exams
Contact Dr. Mingquan Wang at m.wang@tufts.edu if you have any questions.