Requirements for Credit Transfer Requests for Chinese Culture
and Literature Courses
I. If you plan to take a Chinese culture/literature course outside
of Tufts in a non-Tufts Program and you would like to request a
credit transfer for that course, you need to receive pre-approval.
To do so, you need to meet with Professor Xueping Zhong with the
- When the course will be taken
- Program/University where the course will be taken
- Name/title of the course
- Course number
- Official course description URL
- Syllabus (if available)
Please note: pre-approval does not mean final approval.
II. After you return from studying abroad, you need to provide the
following information and materials and meet with
Zhong in Room 311, Olin Center.
- Duration of the course: starting and ending dates
- Number of instruction hours per week for the course
- Reading list
- Papers and other assignments
III. After your meeting with Professor Zhong, please submit your
request to the Chinese Program under Chinese Culture/Literature on
Contact Prof. Zhong at Xueping.email@example.com if you have any questions.