Home |  About Us |  Coming to Tufts |  Immigration |  Taxes & Social Security |  Life at Tufts |  Programs & Orientations |  For Departments  



Travel Information for current Students, Scholars, Faculty & Staff

International travel requires advance planning. It is crucial that you have all the required documents along with your passport (not packed in your suitcase!) when you arrive back in the United States.

Please contact the International Center 2-3 weeks prior to traveling to ensure that your paperwork is in order. In most cases, it is necessary for the I Center to sign your visa document and/or provide some other type of required travel assistance.

To Invite Family Members:
If you would like to invite a family member
to visit you in the U.S., the International
Center is happy to provide you with a
Family Invitation Letter to present at the
embassy/consulate. Please click on the link
above and fill out the request form. Print
the letter on a colored printer and bring it to
the International Center for a signature.
international travel International Travel
travel in the US Travel in the U.S.
travel to Canada, Mexico and adjacent islands Travel to Contiguous Territories:
Canada, Mexico & Adjacent Islands

Traveling with an expired visa - Automatic Visa Revalidation