Arts and Sciences Learning Objectives
- Ability to use mathematics to model, describe and analyze physical
- Ability to use the experimental method to test theoretical
predictions and investigate physical phenomena.
- Ability to communicate scientific information and ideas to both
technical and general audiences.
- Ability to apply scientific concepts and principles in new contexts.
- Knowledge of the fundamental areas of physics:
Electricity and Magnetism
Back to main Learning Objectives page >