Arts and Sciences Learning Objectives
Art & Art History
- The ability to analyze, interpret,
and write on visual works of art.
- Ability to contextualize cultural and historical significance of
- Knowledge of the history of art from pre-history to 1700.
- Knowledge of the history of art from 1700 to the present.
- Ability to conduct art historical research.
- Oral presentation skills.
- Critical thinking ability in response to scholarly literature.
- Understanding of disciplinary history, theories, and methods.
Back to main Learning Objectives page >