Arts and Sciences Learning Objectives
International Literary and Visual Studies Program
- Learn one foreign language through the 122- or fourth-year college
- Begin or continue the study of at least one other language.
- Be able to function in a foreign environment using one's language
skills and cultural knowledge.
- Gain a multi-cultural perspective of our world's problems and
Mastery of Literature, Film, and Visual Studies
- Be able to understand and appreciate the literature, film, and visual
arts of at least two different cultural areas.
- Understand and be able to articulate the interplay between the
- Know one's intellectual interests and be able to pursue them in a
dedicated and productive fashion.
- Develop one's creativity.
- Do a culminating project senior year, preferably a senior honors
Back to main Learning Objectives page >