Tufts University European Center offers a unique combination of
services, including pricing flexibility based on the choice of three
or four star hotel accommodations, and an array of dining options at
any of the superb restaurants within easy walking distance.
Tufts University European Center Staff are highly experienced and
ready to help plan, coordinate, and implement your meeting or
conference from beginning to end, leaving you free to concentrate on
program content and interaction with your participants.
The Tufts European Center offers one large meeting room that can
accommodate 40 people seated board-room style or 90 people seated
concert style, and five smaller rooms ideal for break-out sessions
or more intimate meetings. In addition to our meeting rooms, the
gardens offer an ideal environment for informal meetings, receptions
or group photos.
Our bilingual staff will assist you with the
- Thoughtful pre-event planning sessions
- Coordination of all logistical details for participant
lodging and meals
- Arrangement of ground transportation
- Preparation of welcome packets
- Set-up and operation of audio-visual equipment
- Assistance in arranging entertainment and recreational
Contact us about helping you plan your next meeting in Talloires!