||Faculty & Staff
- Judi Curcio, C.A.G.S., NCSP, Internship supervisor, School Psychology Program.
- Jennifer DePrizio, M.A.T., George Washington University, Museum education and visitor studies.
- Deborah Donahue-Keegan, Ed.D., Harvard University, Education for peace and justice.
- Winfried Feneberg, C.A.G.S.,
Northeastern University, Introduction to Rorschach,
School Psychology Program
- Diana Finer,
C.A.G.S., NCSP, Practicum and internship supervisor, School
- Jenna Fleming,
MLIS, University of Pittsburgh, museums and new media
- Katharine Furst, M.Ed., Lesley
University, art education
- Karen Garrett Gould, Ed.D.,
Harvard University, higher education, college student
experiences, critical organization theory, academic culture
- Ross Greene, Ph.D., Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University,
Clinical Psychology (child track).
- Nancy Kassabian,
M.Ed., Tufts University, Foreign language education
- Kalyani Krishnan,
M.A., Northeastern University, School psychology
- Christine Reich,
ABD., Boston College, museum evaluation
- Saskia Stoessel,
Ph.D., Boston University, Coordinator of German language
- Bob Trant,
Ph.D., NCSP, Practicum and internship supervisor, School
- Tara Young,
- Denise Carver, C.A.G.S., Group dynamics
in educational settings.
- John Daly, C.A.G.S., Lesley College.
Geography and history curriculum and instruction.
- Luke Jorgenson, M.A., Improvisation,
children's theater, drama in education.
- Nate Rono, M.A.T., Tufts University.
Economics in the social studies curriculum.
- Sidney Strauss, Branco Weiss Professor of Research in Child Development
and Education (Emeritus) Tel Aviv University
Department of Education, Paige Hall, Tufts University, Medford, MA 02155 |
Tel: (617) 627-3244 | Fax: (617) 627-3901