Student Opportunities |
Faculty Working Papers
- BIANCONI, Marcelo and Joe A. YOSHINO;
Risk Factors and Value at Risk in Publicly Traded
Companies of the Nonrenewable Energy Sector.
- SPOLAORE, Enrico; What Is European
Integration Really About? A Political Guide for Economists.
- SPOLAORE, Enrico and Romain Wacziarg;
Long-Term Barriers to Economic Development.
- BIANCONI, Marcelo,
Xiaxin HUA, and Chih Ming TAN; Determinants of Systemic Risk and Information Dissemination.
- HENDERSON, J. Vernon, Mark ROBERTS, and
Adam STOREYGARD; Is
Urbanization in Sub-Saharan Africa Different?
- IOANNIDES, Yannis M.;
Large Versus Small States in The Eurozone, The Democratic
Deficit, and Future Architecture
- DAPICE, David and Tom VALLELY;
Against the Odds: Building a
- DAPICE, David; Rice Policy in Myanmar: It's Getting Complicated
- DAPICE, David and Nguyen Xuan THENH;
Creating a Future: Using
Natural Resources for New Federalism and Unity
- DUY NGHIA, Pham, Nguyen Xuan THANH, Huynh The DU, Do Thian
Anh TUAN, Ben WILKINSON, Vu Thanh Tu ANH, Dwight PERKINS and
David DAPICE; Unplugging Institutional Bottlenecks to Restore
Growth: A Policy Discussion Paper Prepared for the 2013 Vietnam
Executive Leadership Program (VELP)
Back to Current Working Papers >
|© 2017 Tufts University | Photo credits: Wikipedia, Thinkstock and Tufts University | Privacy