Student Opportunities |
Faculty Working Papers Archives
- MICHALOPOULOS, Stelios,
Luc LUEVEN, and Ross LEVINE; Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth
- CHISOLM, Darlene C. and George NORMAN;
Competition in Product Lines.
- IOANNIDES, Yannis M.;
Neighborhood Effects and Housing.
- BIANCONI, Marcelo, and Joe A. YOSHINO;
Firm Value, Investment and Monetary Policy.
- FERNANDES, Ana and Heiwai Tang;
The Determinants of Vertical Integration in Export Processing:
Theory and Evidence from China.
- MICHALOPOULOS, Stelios, Alireza NAGHAVI,
and Giovanni PRAROLO; Trade and Geography in the Economic Origins of Islam: Theory and Evidence.
- ASHRAF, Quamrul and MICHALOPOULOS, Stelios;
The Climatic Origins of the Neolithic Revolution: Theory and
- METCALF, Gilbert E., Aparna MATHUR, and Kevin A. Hassett;
Distributional Impacts in a Comprehensive Climate Policy Package.
- RAUSCH, Sebastian, Gilbert E. METCALF,
John M. REILLY, and Sergey PALTSEV;
Distributional Implications of Alternative U.S. Greenhouse Gas Control Measures.
- BLUME, Lawrence E., William A. BROCK, Steven N. DURLAUF, and
Yannis M. IOANNIDES;
Identification of Social Interactions.
- TANG, Heiwai; Labor Market Institutions;
Firm-specific Skills, and Trade Patterns.
- MICHALOPOULOS, Stelios and Elias PAPAIOANNOU;
Divide and Rule or the Rule of the Divided? Evidence from Africa.
- LOURY, Linda Datcher; College Schooling for
Grandchildren and Contact with Grandparents.
- METCALF, Gilbert E. and Catherine WOLFRAM;
Cursed Resources? Political Conditions and Oil Market Outcomes.
- METCALF, Gilbert E.;
Paying for Greenhouse Gas Reductions: What Role for Fairness?
- DAPICE, David, Mike MONTESANO, Thomas J. VALLELY,
and Ben WILKINSON; Revitalizing Agriculture in Myanmar: Breaking Down Barriers,
Building a Framework for Growth
Back to current working papers >
|© 2019 Tufts University | Photo credits: Wikipedia, Thinkstock and Tufts University | Privacy