Student Opportunities |
Faculty Working Papers Archives
- EGGLESTON, Karen, Keqin RAO and Jian WANG; From Plan to
Market in the Health Sector? China's Experience. [pdf]
- BEATTY, Timothy K.M., Jay SHIMSHACK, and Michael B. WARD;
Are Mercury Advisories Effective? Information, Education, and Fish Consumption.
- KIM, Henry and Jinill KIM; Welfare Effects of Tax Policy in
Open Economies: Stabilization and Cooperation. [pdf]
- KIM, Henry, Jinill KIM and Robert KOLLMANN; Applying
Perturbation Methods to Incomplete Market Models with Exogenous Borrowing Constraints.
- KIM, Henry, Jinill KIM, Ernst SCHAUMBURG and Christopher A.
SIMS; Calculating and Using Second Order Accurate Solutions of Discrete Time Dynamic
Equilibrium Models. [pdf]
- KIM, Henry, Soyoung KIM and Yunjong WANG; International
Capital Flows and Boom-Bust Cycles in the Asia Pacific Region. [pdf]
- KIM, Henry, Soyoung KIM and Yunjong WANG; Fear of Floating
in East Asia. [pdf]
- HODLER, Roland and Kurt SCHMIDHEINY; How Fiscal
Decentralization Flattens Progressive Taxes [pdf]
- SCHMIDHEINY, Kurt; Income Segregation from Local
Income Taxation When Households Differ in Both Preferences and Incomes.
- KEELY, Louise C. and Chih Ming TAN; Understanding Preferences
For Income Redestribution. [pdf] Updated
- TAN, Chih Ming; No One True Path: Uncovering the Interplay
between Geography, Institutions, and Fractionalization in Economic Development.
- IOANNIDES, Yannis and Esteban ROSSI-HANSBERG; Urban
- PATERSON, Robert W. and Jeffrey E. ZABEL; The Effects
of Critical Habitat Designation on Housing Supply: An Analysis of California Housing
Construction Activity. [pdf]
- DOWNES, Tom and Shane GREENSTEIN; Understanding Why
Universal Service Obligations May Be Unnecessary: The Private Development of Local Internet
Access Markets. [pdf]
- Calvo-Armengol, Antoni and Yannis M. IOANNIDES; Social
Networks in Labor Markets.
- IOANNIDES, Yannis M.; Random Graphs and Social
Networks: An Economics Perspective.
- METCALF, Gilbert E.; Tax Reform and Environmental
- DURLAUF, Steven N., Andros KOURTELLOS, and Chih Ming TAN;
Empirics of Growth and Development.
- IOANNIDES, Yannis M. and Adriaan R. SOETEVENT; Social
Networking and Individual Outcomes Beyond the Mean Field Case.
- CHISHOLM, Darlene and George NORMAN; When to Exit a
Product: Evidence from the U.S. Motion-Pictures Exhibition Market.
- CHISHOLM, Darlene, Margaret S. MCMILLAN and
George NORMAN; Product Differentiation and Film
Programming Choice: Do First-Run Movie Theatres Show the Same Films?
- METCALF, Gilbert E. and Jongsang PARK; A Comment on the
Role of Prices for Excludable Public Goods.
Back to current working papers >
|© 2017 Tufts University | Photo credits: Wikipedia, Thinkstock and Tufts University | Privacy