Student Opportunities |
Faculty Working Papers Archives
- EGGLESTON, Karen and Winnie YIPP; Hospital
Competition under Regulated Prices: Application to Urban Health Sector Reforms in China.
- EGGLESTON, Karen and Chee-Ruey HSIEH; Health
Care Payment Incentives: A Comparative Analysis of Reforms in Taiwan, Korea and China.
- EGGLESTON, Karen; Competition, Altruism, and
Provider Payment. [pdf]
- LOURY, Linda; Some Job Contacts are More Equal
Than Others: Earnings and Job Information Networks. [pdf]
- LOURY, Linda; Teen Childbearing and Community
- LOURY, Linda; Religiosity and High School
- MAJUMDAR, Sumon and Sharun MUKAND; Policy Gambles.
- JAIN, Sanjay and Sharun MUKAND; Public Opinion and
the Dynamics of Reform. [pdf]
- MAJUMDAR, Sumon, Anandi MANI, and Sharun MUKAND;
Politics, Information and the Urban Bias.
- BIANCONI, Marcelo; Aggregate and Idiosyncratic
Risk and the Behavior of Individual Preferences under Moral Hazard.
- BIANCONI, Marcelo; Transfer Programs and
Consumption under Alternative Insurance Schemes and Liquidity Constraints.
- BIANCONI, Marcelo; Heterogeneity, Adverse
Selection and Valuation with Endogenous Labor Supply.
- BIANCONI, Marcelo and Stephen J. TURNOVSKY;
The Welfare Gains from Stabilization in a Stochastically Growing Economy with
Idiosyncratic Shocks and Flexible Labor Supply. [pdf]
- SHIMSHACK, Jay P. and Michael B. WARD;
Regulator Reputation, Enforcement, & Environmental Compliance. [revised]
- NORMAN, George and Joel P. TRACHTMAN; The
Customary International Law Supergame: Order and Law.
- BROWN, Drusilla K. and
George NORMAN; Optimal Intellectual Property
Rights Protection and Humanitarian Assistance during and International Health
- LOURY, Linda; Job Tenure and Personal Contacts:
Good Matches or Limited Choices? [pdf]
- KUTSOATI, Edward and
Sharun MUKAND; Expectations and the Central
Banker: Making Decisions the Market Expects to See?
- HARDMAN, Anna and
Yannis IOANNIDES; Income Mixing and Housing
in U.S. Cities: Evidence From Neighborhood Clusters of the American Housing Survey.
- HARDMAN, Anna and
Yannis IOANNIDES; Neighbors' Income Distribution:
Economic Segregation and Mixing in US Urban Neighborhoods. [revised]
- EGGERS Andrew and Yannis IOANNIDES; The Role
of Output Composition in the Stabilization of U.S. Output Growth.
- SHIMSHACK Jay; Are Mercury Advisories
Effective? Information, Education, and Fish Consumption.
Back to current working papers >
|© 2019 Tufts University | Photo credits: Wikipedia, Thinkstock and Tufts University | Privacy