Student Opportunities |
Faculty Working Papers Archives
- ASSETT, Kevin A. and Gilbert E. METCALF; Measuring
the Energy Savings from Home Improvements Investments: Evidence from Monthly Billing Data.
- METCALF, Gilbert E.; Measuring the Incidence of a
National Retail Sales Tax: Annual Versus Lifetime Incidence Measures.
- FULLERTON, Don and Gilbert E. METCALF; Environmental
Controls, Scarcity Rents, and Pre-Existing Distortions.
- DOWNES, Thomas A. and
E. ZABEL; The Impact of School Quality on House Prices: Chicago 1987-1991.
- MILYO, Jeffrey; Pathologies of Spatial Models of Politics: Were Green and Shapiro
Really Right After All?
- FULLERTON, Don and Gilbert E. METCALF;
Environmental Taxes and the Double Dividends Hypothesis: Did You Really Expect
Something for Nothing? [pdf]
Back to current working papers >
|© 2018 Tufts University | Photo credits: Wikipedia, Thinkstock and Tufts University | Privacy