Student Opportunities |
Faculty Working Papers Archives
- ZABEL, Jeffrey; An Analysis of Elasticities
in Censored Regression Models.
- METCALF, Gilbert E.; Labor Supply and
Welfare Effects of a Shift from Income to Consumption Taxation.
- METCALF, Gilbert E.; The Role of a Value-Added
Tax in Fundamental Tax Reform.
- DOWNES, Thomas A. and Jacquelyn L. HOROWITZ; An
Analysis of the Effect of Chicago School Reform on Student Performance.
- DOWNES, Thomas A. and Mona P. SHAH; The Effect
of School Finance Reforms on the Level and Growth of Per Pupil Expenditures.
- FORTUNE, Peter; Tax-Exemption, Tax-Exclusion and Tax Reform: The Subsidy for
- KIEL, Katherine A. and Jeffrey E. ZABEL; The
Accuracy of Owner Provided House Values: The 1978-1991 American Housing Survey.
- KIEL, Katherine A. and Jeffrey E. ZABEL; House
Price Differentials in U.S. Cities: Household and Neighborhood Racial Effects.
- KIEL, Katherine A. and Jeffrey E. ZABEL; Evaluating
the Usefulness of the American Housing Survey for Creating House Price Indices.
- PEPALL, Lynne; Competition, Integration and
- NORMAN, George; Technology Choice and Market
Structure: Strategic Aspects of Flexible Manufacturing.
Back to current working papers >
|© 2018 Tufts University | Photo credits: Wikipedia, Thinkstock and Tufts University | Privacy