Biology Union of Graduate Students
BUGS: Representing and promoting grad student activities
Who's a BUGS member? If you're a biology graduate student at Tufts then you're a BUGS member! Come to events, or join a committee.
The purpose of BUGS is to promote social and intellectual activities for graduate students in the Biology department. BUGS provides a forum for graduate students to address departmental matters and serves as a liaison between graduate students and Biology faculty. The organization sponsors events that will be of interest to biology graduate students as well as the graduate community at large. Our events include semesterly general body meetings, social activities, networking opportunities, and community outreach events.
- Fostering community between main campus and 200 Boston -- lunches, meetings
- Community outreach -- can drive, penny war
Let us know!
Here are the sorts of things you should let us know about!
- Ideas -- for events, to help other students, etc
- Concerns -- something bugging ya?
- Questions -- what's the best way to do something?
Come to the next BUGS meeting, talk to an officer, or email us at Jumbo.BUGS@gmail.com