Ready to graduate?
- Print out a copy of your Advisement Report from SIS
- Complete a Concentration Checklist for each major.
Checklists are available in the Biology Department offices in
Robinson 369 and 200 Boston Ave., Ste 4700. You may choose to
complete a fillable form checklist as follows. If you complete
the fillable form, please print 2 copies to go
along with the Advisement Report.
- Print a copy of your Unofficial Transcript
- Bring the Advisement Report, Unofficial Transcript and
Concentration Checklists to your advisor and ask him/her to sign
only the Concentration Checklist (both copies).
- Once this is signed, bring the packet to Dr. Harry
Bernheim's mailbox in Robinson 369. When Dr. Bernheim has signed the
Checklist(s), you will receive an email to pick up the packet
and bring to Dowling Hall.
It is your responsibility to bring the packet to Dowling Hall
prior to the deadline.