Profile & Publications |
Congratulations to graduate student Kaylinnette Pinet
who presented her research at a conference sponsored by the
Society for Developmental Biology (Woods Hole, MA). Her poster
was awarded first prize in the graduate poster award
Congratulations to Dr. Emily Pitcairn for the successful
completion of her Ph.D. dissertation and Justine Epiney for
completing her undergraduate thesis!
Congratulation to undergraduate research assistant, Hannah
Harris for winning a Barry Goldwater Scholarship and a 2017
Tufts Summer Scholars Fellowship.
- Openings for new Graduate students for Fall 2017.
McLaughlin for more information.
Two undergraduate research assistants in the
McLaughlin lab, Justine Epiney (Summer Scholars
Award 2016) and Hannah Harris (Russell L.
Carpenter Summer Internship 2016) presented their research at a
conference co-sponsored by the Society for Developmental Biology
& International Society for Development (Aug. 4-7th; hosted in
Boston, MA). Their poster won first prize for the
Undergraduate Best Poster competition! At this
same meeting PhD candidate, Kyle Jewhurst, was
the only graduate student selected to give a talk in a special
Regeneration/Repair session of this meeting.
- Graduate students Emily Pitcairn, Kyle Jewhurst, and
Kaylinnette Pinet will travel to Snowbird, Utah to present their
research at the National Society for Developmental Biology (SDB)
meeting July 2015. Kyle, Emily and Kaylinnette were also awarded
SDB travel fellowships to attend this meeting!
- Arissa Young will attend Albert Einstein College of
Medicine (class of 2017) - Congrats!
- Jenny Lenkowski - Congrats on your tenure-track Assistant
Professor of Biology position at Goucher College in Towson, MD (starting summer 2013).
- Our research team has just moved into our newly created
laboratory space! Come visit us and see for yourself: 200 Boston
Ave. Suite 4700 (4th floor).
- Shoshoni Caine was awarded the 2012 Outstanding Graduate
Student Contribution to Undergraduate Studies.
- Zachary Michel was awarded a 2012 Summer Scholars Fellowship.
- A special thanks to Elizabeth Card for allowing us to use
her amazing drawing of Xenopus.
|© 2019 Tufts University | Privacy